E-mail from a Home Educating Mom

"I thought your book was very encouraging.  I thought the chapter where the family was stuck in the cabin due to the rain, was appropriate to all life's situations.  When the children started feeling sorry for themselves because they could not do what they wanted to do or felt that they were entitled to, was very "real life."  You brought their situations back to scripture and quoted Romans 8:28.  I felt that if we applied that scripture to every situation throughout our days, our joy would not be robbed, and we would never grow weary.  God has orchestrated all situations and they are used for His purpose to work together for His good.

 

Your book was an excellent reminder to me that God is in control of all details and situations.  The chapter, "Distant Giants-the Gaseous Planets" gave me a great peace. Thank you!"